Egyptians called the aloe vera the “plant of immortality” six thousand years ago. It has been used for thousands of years worldwide as a medicinal plant.
Aloe Vera Juice
Today, aloe vera is one of the most commonly grown plants and one of the most useful.
It has well-known medicinal uses, and it has earned its place as a home remedy for many diseases and ailments.
- Alkalizes the body
- Helps in detoxing the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- Lowers high cholesterol
- Fights inflammation
- Reduces digestive tract irritation
- Relieves constipation
- Stabilises blood sugar
- Boosts the vitamin and minerals intake
- Break down food in the body
- Hydrates the body
- Heals gum problems
- Cures acne and blemishes
- Cures eczema and psoriasis
- Improves the health of hair and promotes hair growth
- Provides all essential amino acids to the body
- Anti-bacterial and analgesic